13 January 2017

Seize the muse :)

Hi there!

So glad all my favorite challenges are back in business!

Today I am joining Muse card club & Seize the birthday .

Anita is the Muse and there's an everything goes challenge at Seize the birthday.

Here's my card:


A closer look:



The banner is a digital stamp pinned on my Free Printable board here, and is from :
Free pretty things for you.

I added the birthday sentiment in the Silhouette studio, font used : Cashew Apple Ale.

I added a small offset to the image, and welded it to a circle. Colored the image with Promarkers, and on the card base, created a dotted background also with my Promarkers.

Lastly popped up the top panel on the card base using fun foam.

As inspiration, I focused on the following:

  • Circle focal point with banner across.
  • Birthday card.
  • Color combination of pastel rainbow and black.
Anita's card:


                                                

Thanks for looking:

Have a great day!

Hannelie

21 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Where I struggled with this Muse, you've conquered! This is beautiful!! I LOVE THIS CARD!! It's sheer perfection. What more can I say about it?! Except maybe, sweet and lovely. Have a great weekend, my friend. Bev

TaeEun said...

How lovely is this birthday card! Your use of Silhouette is magical!

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty, Hannelie!

Tam said...

Very pretty card. Was this a print and cut you did.

Ardyth said...

Love your elegant take on our Muse, Hannelie! So glad you joined us this week!

Cheryl W. said...

This card is just super! I LOVE that dotted background you created and the way you made the cut out. Your creativity astounds me!

TK said...

Wowzer! I love this -- so stunning! Beautiful coloring!!!

- Bellule - said...

Magnifique !! Love your card !! ♥
Bises ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Can't help but love this! It's such a pretty and useful digi, and the way you've cut it out gives it such style. The dotted background sets it off and makes it look all the more happy, as a birthday should be. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Hello Hannelie! Your card is gorgeous, love the colors and the image. Hugs, Raquel!

Neets B said...

Hannelie, you are so amazing! Loving this gorgeous take on my card, it's so pretty, and a really clever interpretation.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

Bobby said...

I'm still amazed with what you can create with your Silhouette, Hannelie. This is darling.

Jen W. said...

That dotty background adds such a perfect celebratory feel to your gorgeous card!

Aileen said...

Another beautiful card Hannelie, love this design

Anita in France said...

Just delightful, Hannelie ... charming and so pretty ... your dotty background is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Joan B said...

eeek love this so much!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is so delicate & lovely, Hannelie!

Geri said...

You find the coolest free stuff! Love the soft pastel colors! Great photo - the pink backdrop highlights the subtle colors beautifully.

Rose said...

Another lovely creation Hannelie! Love the dotted background which at first glance I thought was patterned paper. Very pretty!

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, Hannelie! I like the delicate colouring of the image, and your dotty background is fab! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Petra Swart said...

Joe, joe, joe, vrou ...ooooooo dis lieflik!!!! Mal oor jou sagte kleure en al die dotjies (so slim!!!!) Die fyne blommetjies en blaartjies is pragtig en ek hou van hoe jy die inkleurwerk gedoen het!!!! O, dis PRAGTIG, jong!!!!! Jy bly maar net briljant as dit by kaartjies kom, vrou!!!!
Groete